Sandii has long since wanted to record with UK reggae/dub master Dennis Bovell. Thirty seven years to be exact, after they met in London in 1980. It seems to have been worth the wait, as joining Sandii are ex-Sunsetz members Hideo Inoura and Keni Inoue, as well as over twenty musicians who have contributed to the Japanese dub and reggae scene since the 1980s. Musicians include Masahiko Kitahara (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra) Kazufumi Kodama (Dub Station) KonKen, Rankin Taxi and Little Tempo.
1. Yorokobi no Uta 2. Moonlight Hula - Kawika 3. Row Row Row 4. Love Song of Kalua 5. Island of Love 6. Worry Beads 7. Star Crossed Love 8. Walk Away 9. Fire 10. Ring the Living Bell 11. Nami 12. Keep on Coming 13. Pua Lililehua 14. Nowhere to Hide 15. Hula Interlude 16. Hula Dub
VARIOUS ARTISTS / SANDII
Hula Hula Vol. 13 Nani Waialua
Latest edition of the series compiled by Sandii. Features a new song Nani Waialua by Sandii, as well as vintage recordings.
1. Bunga Sayang 2. Kamalani o Keau Kaha 3. Hale' Iwa Hula 4. Papalina Lahilahi 5. Kauanoeanuhea 6. Miagetegoran Yoru no Hoshiwo 7. Aloha 'Oe 8. Nani Waialua
Duet - The Complete Edition
New edition of album released in 2012 featuring Hawaiian pianist Rene Paulo, in various duets, with the extra added track of Sandii, singing Waikiki. Born in 1929, Rene Paulo has been playing his brand of lounge Hawaiian style in Waikiki and the USA for decades. On this album he is joined by various local Hawaiian singers on an album of laid back tunes. Singers include Cyril Pahinui, Makana and many others. Beautifully recorded in Hawaii.
Listen to sound samples.
1. Beyond the Reef with Ku'uipo Kumukahi 2. Manu 'O'o with Kawika Kahiapo 3. Kaimana Hila with Makana 4. Ke Kali Nei Au with Aaron Mahi & Mona Joy 5. I'll Remember You with Jon Yamasato 6. 'Akaka Falls with Pomaika'i Lyman 7. Honolulu, I am Coming Back Again with Momi Kahawaiola'a 8. Across the Sea with Gary Aiko 9. Waikiki with Marlene Sai 10. Hawaiian War Chant with Aaron Mahi 11. Sweet Leilani with Mona Joy 12. Hi'ilawe with Cyril Pahinui 13. Blue Hawaii with Elodia Kane 14. I'll Weave a Lei of Stars for You with Jeff Au Hoy 15. Waikiki Hula with Keale 16. E Ku'u Morning Dew with Akemi 17. Waikiki with Sandii
Island Cafe Meets Sandii- The Hula Songs Selected by Sandii
Latest in the 'Island Cafe' series is a selection of hula songs, from vintage to the latest, selected by the Kuma Hula (master teacher) the talented Sandii.
1. Kauai Nani La / Robi Kahakalau 2. No Luna featuring Iwalani Hoomanawanui / Kealii Reichel 3. Ahulili / Raiatea 4. Pua Kiele / Hoku Zuttermeister 5. Lei Pikake / HAPA 6. Waikiki / Sandii 7. Morning Dew / Eddie Kamae & Sons Of Hawaii 8. Pua Hone / Dennis Kamakahi 9. Kimo Hula / Mahi Beamer 10. Pohai Kealoha / Hui Ohana 11. Ka La Olinolino / Na Palapalai 12. Haleiwa Hula / The De Lima Ohana 13. Akaka Falls / Sandii 14. Pua Olena / The Lim Family 15. Mele O Ke Kahakai (Hamabe No Uta) / Sandii
Sandii's Hawaii 8th - Smile
Sandii continues her love affair with the music of Hawaii. Great vocals as ever and a superb backing band including long time collaborator Bobby Ingano on lap steel guitar.
1. He Wahine U'i O Maui 2. Haleiwa Hula 3. Maile Lei 4. I Lost My Heart To A Pau Rider 5. Nani Kauai 6. Kuu Hoa 7. Kahili Nai 8. He Po Lani Makamae 9. Bling Bling Hula 10. E Kuu Baby Hot Cha Cha 11. E Liliu E 12. Nawiliwili 13. Kauanoeanuhea 14. Pua Kukui 15. Roselani Blossoms 16. Shima Uta (Island Song) 17. Hale' iwa Hula (Hula Mix) 18. Ku'u Hoa (Hula Mix)
Sandii's Tahitian Passions 3 - Te Pua No 'ano' a
Sandii's other great passion; the music of Tahiti, with similar line up to her Hawaiian 8th album.
1. Te Purera' a 2. Eimeo O Mo'orea 3. Ua Here 4. Purotu (Loving you) 5. Tiare 6. Ra'iatea Ari'i Vahine 7. 'Otea 'O Manumere 8. Blue Bayou 9. Te Pua No'ano'a 10. Ua Hiti Te Marama 11. Te Vai Nei 12. Hi'irere 13. Kaze ni Naritai
Sandii's Christmas Hawaii - Sandii's Hawaii 6th
Long time unavailable recordings and new recordings combined on new Christmas album. Features Makoto Kubota, Yuki Yamauchi, Yoichi Ikeda (Blue Asia), Rene Paulo and others. Beautifully recorded and performed.
1. Portal -Ka`i 2. Christmas In Hawai'i 3. Spring Spends The Winter In Hawai'i 4. Twelve Days Of Christmas 5. Mele Hula Kali Kimaka 6. Last Christmas 7. Santa's Hula 8. Mele Kalikimaka 9. Jingle Bell Rock 10. White Christmas 11. The Christmas Song 12. Jingle Bells 13. Po La`i E 14. Remember Me, Santa 15. O 'Oe 'Io 16. Portal -Ho`i
Hoku O Mana'OLana - Hula Hula Vol.9
Latest in Sandii's Fitness Club, Tipness compilations.
1. Ku'u Ipo I Ka He'e Pu'e One 2. I Ka Poli Pumehana 3. Sway It Hula Girl 4. Honolulu 5. Tamure, Tamure 6. 'Ahulili 7. Straight From Hawai'i To You ~E Ku'u Sweet Lei Poina'ole 8. Hoku O Mana'olana
Sandii's Hawaii 7th - Island Style
Seventh in the ongoing Hawaii series by the wonderful singer Sandii and one of her best yet. Eighteen tracks of famous Hawaiian tunes, and one from Okinawa. Produced by one her oldest friends in Hawaii Papa Rusty Kamaka Wright with help from Yuki 'Alani' Yamauchi, Takahashi Jr. and other quality musicians. Recorded at Sandii's new studio. Comes with extensive English liner notes.
1. Honolulu I Am Coming Back Again 2. Ma 'ane'i Mai 'Oe 3. Ke Aloha 4. Ei Nei 5. 'A 'oia 6. Butterfly Free 7. Mahina Kau Ahiahi 8. Holo Wa 'apa 9. Piano Ahiahi 10. A Kona Hema 11. He Ipu Ha'aha'a 12. He Kama A Hina 13. Pohai Kealoha 14. Pua Tuberose 15. Tinsagu Nu Hana 16. Pili Pa'a 17. Blue Lei 18. Mi Nei 19. 'O 'Oe 'Io
Hula Hula Vol. 8 - E Pili Mau
Latest in the Tipness fitness club series, includes the new song and title track 'E Pili Mau' written by Yuki Yamauchi. Sandii sings Hawaiian masterpieces and track 6, a Japanese song done Hawaiian style.
1. Waikiki 2. Rhapsody Lani 3. Aloha Kaua'i 4. Kaimuki Hula 5. Kimo Hula 6. Kimi to Itsumademo / Forever More 7. Mele Hula Kalikimaka 8. E Pili Mau
Ka'ililauokekoa - Hula Hula Vol. 7
Latest offering in the ongoing series for the Hula programme of the 'Tipness' fitness club. This is rather like a 'Best Of' album from Sandii's five Hawaiian albums. Mix of styles from traditional to modern lounge/exotica. Includes some tracks from Sandii's Hawaii series that have been deleted. 8 tracks.
Hula Hula Vol. 6 - Kimo Hula
Another compilation album of Sandii's music, compiled by Sandii, and made for the Hula programme at Tipness fitness club. More Hawaiian classics and an Hawaiian version of the Japanese song 'Kimi to Itsumademo'.
1.Pua Lililehua 2. Kimi to Itsumademo 3 Otu 'I 4 Do The Hula 5 Kamalani O Keaukaha 6 Kaimuki Hula 7 Noho Paipai 8 Kimo Hula
Hula Hula Vol. 5 - E Ku'u Lei Onaona
Compiled by Sandii of her own music for a Hula programme at the fitness club 'Tipness' in Japan. Hawaiian masterpieces sung by Sandii plus her original song (track 9).
1. Hanalei Moon 2. 'Ulalena 3. Lei Nani 4. Aloha Kaua'i 5. 'Aina O Ka Pua 6. Kimo Hula 7. Vahine Tapone, Monkey Man, Chinnuku Juushii, Itta Anmamaa Kaigaa 8. Ka Uluwehi O Ke Kai 9. E Ku'u Lei Onaona
Kuchizuke wa Yurushite (Don't Kiss Me)
Sandii's debut album as 'Sandi Ai' originally released in 1975 from Toho Record. Tracks 1 to 6 are original songs written by popular writers at that time such as Lily and Teruhiko Aoi. Tracks 7 to 12 are covers of Western pop songs and track 13 to 18 are karaoke versions of the first six tracks of the album.
1. Ai no Melody 2. Kuchizuke wa Yurushite 3. Pukashell 4. Banka 5. Koi no Nakanaori 6. Nichiyobi no Gogo 7. Love 8. Angie Baby 9. Desperado 10. A Time For Us 11. The Way We Were 12. I Honestly Love You 13. Ai no Melody 14. Kuchizuke wa Yurushite 15. Pukashell 16. Banka 17. Koi no Nakanaori 18. Nichiyobi no Gogo
Sandii's Showa Hawaiian Ukulele Dreaming 2 (CD + DVD)
Sandii covers Hawaiian hit songs from the Showa period.
1. Kahakai 2. On A Tropic Night 3. On The Beach at Bali Bali 4. Blue Hawaii 5. Kuma Lehua (Lehua Tree) 6. Natsu no Hi no Omoide 7. Sophisticated Hula 8. Kaimanahira 9. He Lani (Heaven) 10. Love Song of Kaula 11. Shiawase wa Kokoni 12. On A Little Bamboo Bridge 13. Ha'ale (Rippling) 14. Beyond The Reef 15. Here is Happiness 16. Maile (Calm) 17. Sweet Leilani 18. The Birth Of Paradise
People who bought this item also bought:
Sandii's Hawaii 5th
Excellent album of Hawaiian music from the wonderful Sandii. Recorded mainly in Hawaii with Hawaiian musicians, plus Yuki 'Alani' Yamauchi. Sandii's Hawaiian 5th contains mostly hula standards, that Sandii describes as her 'alohatherapy'. Quality singing and musicianship.
1. Sway it Hula Girl 2. Royal Hawaiian Hotel 3. Manumele Dance 4. Waika 5. Ahuli'i 6. Pua Hone 7. Pua 'Olena 8. Ipo Leimomi 9. Ka'ililauokekoa 10. Lei Pikake 11. He Punahele No 12. Ku'u Le Onaona 13. Alika 14. Kailua 15. Hula O Make'e 16. Waipio 17. Alekoki 18. Henehene Kou Aka 19. Nani Hanalei 20. Ana Hola 21. Hawai'i Aloha
Popcon Age Chronicle 1975-1977
The Yamaha Popular Song Contest, aka 'Popcon' was an audition organised by Yamaha from 1969 until 1986. The period on this album, during the popcon age, was a golden time for singer songwriters.This is a compilation of hit songs, many of the singer / songwriter variety, between 1975 and 1977.
1. Kyoko Kosaka / Omoide Makura 2. Junko Yagami / Shiawase No Toki 3. Hiroko Taniyama / Ohayou Gozaimasu No Boushi Ya San 4. Belle /Denwa 5. Kyoko Nakazawa / Machiwabite 6. Pia / Orgel No Koiuta 7. Akira Inaba / Wakatte Kudasai 8. Shigeru Amano / Uta Ha Yo Ni Tsure 9. Yoko Shibata / Mister Lonesome 10. Sandii / Goodbye Morning 11. Akira Inaba / Wakare 12. N.S.P. / Akai Ito No Densetsu 13. Jiraiya / Taai Mo Nai Boku No Uta Dakedo 14. Yukio Sasaki / Kimi Ha Kaze 15. Miyuki Nakajima / Wakare Uta 16. Masanori Sera & Twist / Anta No Ballad
Popcon Age - Cover Songs
Compilation album of covers by popcon age artists and songs written for other artists by popcon artists.
1. Chage & Yuko Ishikawa / Futari no Ai Land 2009 2. Amin / Shiroi Page no Naka ni 3. Lili Iwabuchi / Salvia no Hana 4. Junko Yagami / Watashi no Uta no Kokoro no Sekai 5. Yuko Ishikawa / Kawa no Hotori ni 6. Hiroshi Madoka / Ettou Tsubame 7. Sandii / The Lord's Love (Anata) 8. Christal King / Naomi no Yume 9. Junko Yagami / You'll Take The Best Of Me 10. Mahaya Takagi / Memories -Oomoide ga Oosugite 11. Sandii / Wings Of Love (Kizutsuita Tsubasa) 12. Toshihiro Ito / Refrain 13. N.S.P / Uta wa Yo ni Tsure 14. Junko Yamagi / Sayonara No Kotoba 15. Mio Honda with Yukiko Sasaki / Time Goes By (Ai no Yukue) 16. Tohoku Shinkansen / September Valentine
Hula Hula Vol. 2 - I Ka Poli Pumehana
Second album of traditional hula songs performed by the wonderful Sandii.
1. Chant - Ho''otaputapu I 'O Nalani 2. Green Rose Hula 3. Pua Lililehua 4. Puakea 5. Ka Uluwehi O Ke Ke 6. To'u Tino E 7. Aloha Kaua'i 8. I Ka Poli Pumehana 9. Tropical Dream - I Te Ha'amataraa 10. Karau Katika
Hula Hula Vol. 3 - Mele Hula Kalikimaka
Volume 3 of traditional hula songs.
1. Mele Hula Kalikimake 2. Sophisticated Hula 3. Kananaka 4. Nohili 5. Honolulu 6. The Beauty Hula 7. Moana Nui 8. Tuka Atu-ViniVini
Sandii compilation mostly of tracks from the last fifteen years or so, some unavailable for many years.
1. Nami 2. Manatsu No Kajitsu 3. Silly Games 4. Beyond The Reef With Dub 5. L`amour Est Bleu 6. Pua Lililehua 7. Watashi 8. Koi No Vacances 9. Ka Nohona Pili Kai 10. Hawaiian Paradise 11. Midnight At The Oasis 12. Sparkle 13. We`ve Only Just Begun 14. To You Sweetheart. Aloha 15. Bonus track
Hirara - with Limited Edition Signed Postcard and DVD
Second album from Sandiibunbun, Sandii's project with kalimba player Bun of the group Koh-Tao. This album also features the percussion ensemble Earth Conscious. 12 tracks of mostly new songs influenced by music from Hawaii, Tahiti and Okinawa. At the moment, comes with limited edition signed postcard and DVD. DVD is titled Heart of Paradise and features spectacular live footage of Sandiibunbu from Tokyo's Orchard Hall and recording of this album.
1. Mele O Ka Makani Mahalo 2. Makali'i 3. Maeva Manava 4. Kirakira Happy Birthday 5. Sangonosanran 6 Shiawase. 7. Crystal Waltz 8. Tocoyo 9. Ke Ao 10. Megumi no Hagoromo-Hirara 11. LoveSong# 12. Timelessly
First album of the Sandii and Bun project, featuring the vocals of Sandii and the kalimba of Bun. 14 new tracks.
1. Lalani 2. Dripping Cristals 3. Hi Hi Hi Hi 4. Mustafa 5. Shanti 6. Pema - Kizuki no Hana 7. Fly so high - Tenshi no Kioku 8. Payaka 9. Wake up to Dream 10. Up on a Lotus 11. Kabira 12. Wish - Soshite Chikazuku Nagareboshi 13. Dream Time 14. Megami no Hakarai
So called 'theraputic' hula songs, especially recommended for hula dance beginners.
1. Kimo Hula 2. Pauoa Liko Ka Leua 3. Puamana 4. Noho Paipai 5. Kimi to Itsumademo - Forever More 6. Straight From Hawaii To You 7. Vahine Tapone, Monkey Man, Chinnuku Jushi, Itta Anma Maakaigaa 8. Rhapsody Lani
Aina o Ka Pua
2009 Sandii solo Hawaiian album, this one of traditional hula songs.
1. Waikiki 2. Ku'u Ipo I Ka He'e Pu'e One 3. Hanalei Moon 4. Hanalei Moon 5. Out I 6. Ulalena 7. Kaimuki Hula 8. Aina O Ka Pua
Moana Nui - Sandii's Tahitian Passions 2
Sandii's latest album is of traditional Tahitian songs, with a lot of Hawaiian crossover- the album being recorded in Hawaii. Up to her usual high standard.
1. HaliHali Ke'ao 2. Tropical Dream - Ite Haamataraa 3. Moana Nui 4. Ua Ama Te Mori 5. Maita'i Tahiti 6. Ia Maramarama i Te Po 7. Te Ani Nei 8. Seto no Hanayome 9. Tahirihiri 10. Bora Bora e 11. Mohi Mohi 12. Manea 13. To Tine e 14. Pirae 15. Vahine Tapone - Monkey Man 16. Matahiti Api 17. Karau Katika 18. Tamure Tamure 19. Otu'I 20. Mauruuru a Vau 21. Puari'i - Shaq's Prayer 22. Hyokkori Hyotan Jima. (Bonus Track).
Sandii's Hawaii 4th
Fourth album in Sandii's Hawaiian series was recorded in Hawaii and focuses on traditional and contemporary hula standards. Features Yuki Yamauchi in a relaxed setting and vibe. 21 tracks. 1. Noho Paipai 2. Hula Lady 3. He Aloha Mele 4. Honolulu Ka'a 5. Ku'u Ipo I Ka He' e Pu' e One 6. Wahine Ilikea 7. Hanalei Moon 8. White Ginger Blossoms 9. He Aloha Na O Honolulu 10. Aloha Kaua' I 11. Ka Uluwehi O Ke Kai 12. Sophisticated Hula 13. Honolulu 14. Punalu ' U 15. Pauoa Liko Ka Lehua 16. Lei Nana 17. Pepelina Lahilahi 18. Welina O' Ahu 19. Hapa Haole Hula Girl - I Wonder Where My Little Hula Girl Has Gone - Hula Lolo 20. Hi Ilawe 21. Straight From Hawaii to You - E Ku' u Sweet Lei Poina ' Ole.
Sandii's Tahitian Passions
Sandii has recorded several Hawaiian albums over the years. Those albums included some Tahitian songs, which are compiled onto this CD together with some new recordings, previously unreleased, including a cover of Misako Koja's Okinawan ballad Warabi Gami. 17 tracks. 1. He Mele He'e Nalu 2.He Mele Keia No Hokule'a 3.Te Reo Maru 4.No Hea Mai 5.Manuia! Manuia! 6.Warabu Gami - Te'e'a 7.Tahiti Tahiti 8.Otea Kailua 9. La Vai Hoe 10.'Ia orana 'Oe 11.Adventures In Paradise-Follow Me 12.Te Manu Pukarua -Tahiti Nui 13.Tiare Toporo 14.In The Summertime - Pakakina 15.Roiti 16.Tuku Atu - Vini Vini 17.Tiare
Sandii's Love2 Pacific
Sandii is a wonderful chameleon like singer who has changed from a pop and rock star with the Sunsetz to one of the greatest vocalists of Hawaiian traditional music via stopovers in Indonesia and Malaysia. This new Best Of compilation is released to mark her 30 year anniversary as a singer. Mostly tracks from her Hawaiian albums, plus tracks from Pacifica (1991) Eatin' Pleasure (1982) Watashi (1995) Airmata (1993) plus 3 new recordings of covers by ex-Bo-Gumbos vocalist Don't, Okinawan group Begin and Kumiko Yamashita. 18 tracks, cardboard sleeve, excellent quality, highly recommended.
Sandii's Melehula Love 2 Pacific
The superb Sandii continues her love affair with Hawaii with a new DVD. Hula dances, and past video clips to satisfy her older fans. Ghapter 1- Opening Hula, Mauia! Mauia!, Chapter 2- Kahiko, Aia Honolulu Chapter 3- Hawaii, Everything I Know, Chapter 4- Auana, Love Song of Kalua, Suna ni Kieta Namida, Chapter 5- Tahiti, Traditional, Miwaku no Tahiti, Chapter 6- End, Sandii's Love2 Pacifica, Ka Nohana Pili Kai, Chapter 7- Lesson, Chapter 8, Video Clips including Dream Catcher, Life, Sambinha.
At last, Sandii's first solo album from 1980 gets a much needed re-release to mark her 30 years in the music business. Produced by Haruomi Hosono, sung in English, first pressing comes with paper jacket.
People who bought this item also bought:
SANDII & THE SUNSETS
Re-release from 1982 of Sandii & the Sunsetz third album (first by which they added Sandii to the Sunsetz name). By this time the group had garnered quite a following from overseas, such as Melody Maker's (UK music paper) Adam Sweeting and David Bowie and as such featured other admirers such as David Sylvian of Japan,
Talking Head Steve Scales and Dave Jordan of Fun Boy Three as well as Haruomi Hosono and Yukihiro Takahashi of YMO. Both Sandii and Makoto Kubota share lead vocal duties in Japanese and English. Their music by this time was a mixture of rock and techno-pop with some Okinawan traditional elements.
People who bought this item also bought:
SANDII & THE SUNSETS
Viva Lava Liva
From 1984, compilation album of the Sunsetz first three albums, including live and rare tracks.
SANDII WITH THE COCONUT CUPS
Mele O Aloha
Second and long awaited album from Sandii and her Coconut Cups. Her backing group includes Japan's finest Hawaiian musicians, including Yuki Yamauchi and Genichi Tamura plus from Singapore John Lee - brother of Dick Lee. Songs include Sophisticated Hula, The Moon of Manakoora, Sweet Leilani, Hawaiian Paradise, plus original songs and covers of Japanese luminaries Haruomi Hosono (ex YMO) and Tatsuro Yamashita.
Sandii's Lemurian Heart
The new album from the fantastic Sandii is one her best ever. Mainly Hawaiian, there are also Tahitian, Okinawan, Calypso and other influences. Songs include wonderful versions of 'Silly Games' and 'Lambada', plus original and Hawaiian songs. The impressive list of collaborators includes producer Takuji Aoyanagi (ex-Little Creatures) plus Yuki Yamauchi, Takashi Hirayasu, Gen-ichi Tamura and Herb Ohta. Brilliantly produced the album is a spellbinding blend of sounds perfect for a summer's day.
Sandii goes back to her roots with superb renditions of Hawaiian songs. This is her first Hawaiian album released in 1996. 14 fantastic tracks, beautifully recorded, produced, played and of sung by the wonderful Sandii. Click here to email for availability
Sandii's Hawaii 2nd
Impossible to imagine anything other than pure class from Sandii, ranging from Hawaiian chants plus slack key guitar, Polynesian and south east Asian. Click here to email for availability
The Very Best of Sandii's Hawaii
Compiled from Sandii's three Hawaiian albums,plus extra tracks.
Sandii's Beautiful Hula - Auana
Was £36.99. Sandii sings and performs mainly auana (modern hula) in repertoire ranging from Elvis Presley and Bing Crosby to Japanese stars Southern All Stars. So you have 'Blue Hawaii', 'My Little Grass Shack in Kealakekua, Hawaii' 'To you Sweet Heart Aloha', 'Pua Kea' and 'Manatsu No Kajitsu'. Also features footage of Sandii recording with top Japanese / Hawaiian musician, Herb Ohta.
Sandii's Beautiful Hula - Kahiko
On this DVD Sandii sings and performs kahiko (classic hula) with the Kumu Hula (hula master). Includes a cover version of much missed Japanese musician Dont's, 'Nami'. Elsewhere it's more traditional fare with 'O Pele Ke Kumu O Kahiki Ke', 'Aiya La O Pele', 'Hiki Mai-O Lana Kila', 'He Mele No Haena', 'Pua Kea' and 'Pua Mae Oi' 'Nami'.
Documentary dvd, filmed in summer 2003, featuring live performances in Hawaii and Japan, and the ceremony to honour Sandii becoming the highest rank of hula dance teacher, an amazing achievement. Click here to email for availability
SANDII WITH THE COCONUT CUPS
Aloha Groovin' Remixes
Sandii's Hawaiian recordings are given a remix by some of Japanese finest remixers/producers including Little Tempo, Hirofumi Asamoto, Yoichi Ikeda plus Mad Professor. From chill out,to dub to dancefloor workouts, an original take on Hawaiian music.
JAZZTRONIK FEAT. SANDII
Sandii's Hawaiian vocals are set to dancefloor rhythms created by Jazztronik. She also tries her hand at 'Midnight at the Oasis' and rather less successfully 'Eternal Flame'.
Sings Pacific Lounge Classics Feat. Rene Paulo
Latest installment of Sandii's Hawaiiian albums, up to usual standards with pianist Rene Paolo.
Welcome re-release of one of Sandii's best albums from the 1990s. Featuring Singaporean Dick and produced by Makoto Kubota, multi-lingual songs from well known Japanese songs, (Sukiyaki, Sakura) to Indonesian (Ikan Kekek) to French (Te Cherire a Jamais) considered a classic of Japanese 'world' music.